I met with many inspiring leaders in the NHS – some managers, nurses and other healthcare professionals but surprisingly few doctors did the course.
It was a mixture of online learning and residential courses throughout England.
The course had 7 modules to complete:
- Building Foundations for Team Effectiveness
- Making Sense of Organisational Values, Engagement and Service Delivery
- Delivering System Wide Coordinated Care
- Creating Engaging and Learning Cultures
- Evaluating My Leadership Behaviours and Impact
- Developing Organisational Research Study Skills
- Healthcare Leadership Case Study
I finally submitted my dissertation in November 2016 and am please to have been awarded the MSc with merit.
I look forward to graduating at Birmingham University on July 10th.